The abstract submission is now closed.
Please note that due to the extended abstract deadline, abstract notifications will be sent a bit later than expected. Information will be sent in the beginning of March.
Abstract submission guideline
A. General conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters
- You will be asked to indicate if your abstract is for NPOG or NSA
- Abstracts must be submitted before 1 March 2017 (23:59 GMT)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the programme/abstract book
Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification of acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract
- The conference secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words
- Names (initials and family name) and affilliation addresses of all authors
- The scientific committee will review the abstracts
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines. The sientific committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by early March 2017 at the latest
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the onference secretariat at email@example.com